Sunday 1 May 2011

About this blog - 4

My last note prompted yet more questions of ‘how much longer can this go on for?’, ‘why doesn’t someone do something?’ and  ‘is senior management simply not interested?’ but I am afraid I cannot help with answers.  Ultimately, I will publish all relevant emails and you will see from them that I raised all the relevant points at every level possible.  I did my best, but could not generate any response.  As I said last time - it is indeed a unique situation.

I have also been asked to comment on specific individuals’ performances and their contribution to current problems in EG-IT but I do not think it would be appropriate for me to do that.  I will leave the scope of this blog as originally intended and just concentrate on facts and issues related to the termination of my contract.  In any event, I think it is clear to everyone which areas of EG-IT are not performing and it does not need me to highlight those responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment